160 Spear St., Floors 5, 6 and 7
San Francisco, CA 94105
Mon.–Fri., 8 am–5 pm.
The center is also open weekday evenings and Saturdays when classes are in session or when the computer lab is open. On weekends, enter the building through the Main Street entrance. Please note: Students must enter the building through the Main Street entrance on weekends.
Taking public transportation?
We are located just a few blocks away from the Embarcadero BART station.
If you plan to use MUNI, hop on the 6-Parnassus, F-Market, 9-San Bruno, 21-Hayes, 66-Quintara or 71-Noriega
Bike parking is available in the parking garage and on the exterior walkway of the building. Please be sure to use a high-security lock when parking your bicycle, even for a short period of time. Bicycles and motorized scooters are not permitted inside the San Francisco Campus Facility.
Rincon Center Garage, 121 Spear St. (between Mission and Howard)
- Mon.–Fri., 6 am–10 pm; $10 flat rate if you enter after 5 pm and leave by 11:30 pm; $21 early-bird rate if you enter before 8:30 a.m. and leave by 6 pm
- Sat.–Sun., 8 am–6 pm: $10 flat rate; in the event that the gate is closed, press the intercom and identify yourself as a UC Berkeley Extension student, instructor or staff member.
75 Howard St. Garage (at Spear)
- Mon.–Fri., 5 am–11 pm; $8 flat rate if you enter after 4 pm and leave by 11 pm
- Sat., 7 am–6 pm; $6 flat rate for 4 hours, $6 each additional 30 minutes
- Sun., 9:30 am–6 pm; $6 flat rate for 4 hours, $6 each additional 30 minutes
160 Spear St. Garage
- Mon.–Fri.,7 am–7 pm; $24 flat rate if you enter before 9 am; $27 flat rate if you enter after 9 am; $15 flat rate if you enter after 5 pm (special rate for UC Berkeley Extension, subject to change)
- Sat.–Sun., closed
If you are enrolled in a class that has an open lab component, you are free to use our computer training facility.
Mon.–Thurs., 12–9:45 pm
Fri., 10 am–5 pm
Sat., 10 am–5 pm